The definitive guide to the biggest questions asked by entrepreneurs running a Swiggy like app business
Foodies are scattered all over the planet, and there are numerous service providers globally to serve their cravings.
The most commonly used success mantra is developing a clone solution as it is convenient and reasonably easy on the pocket. As the on-demand food delivery services are skyrocketing, restaurants will be nowhere in the game if you don’t go digital. In this article, we will be retorting some of the biggest questions that arise on every entrepreneurs’ mind.
Why do people use on-demand food delivery apps?
Now that customers can get their hands on any product they require with a few taps and swipes on their smartphones and food is something that people consume on a daily basis. Recent research has indicated that more than 60% of searches made on mobile devices have converted into successful leads within the next 60 minutes. Here are some of the reasons why people will use your on-demand food delivery app like Swiggy.
- To make a table reservation
- To browse through the food menu
- To compare the pricing of various restaurants
- To search for restaurants in their vicinity based on various filters
- To look for special offers
- In order to place online orders
- To check directions for restaurants
- To check reviews
- To post reviews
How can you increase the overall sales on your Swiggy clone app?
Your Swiggy clone app will be used by customers of every age group and so optimize the app accordingly to facilitate their stresses. However, office goers will exhibit a dominant user engagement in the platform as they live a bustling life. You have to make bigger plans in order to lure these users to your platform. Here are some curated tips that are proven to work well with the millennial generation.
- Ensure that you provide a clean interface with clearly defined menus along with its pictures and prices
- By optimizing your platform to make user navigation more comfortable, your users will be able to place orders within a minute
- It would be better if you hire a professional photography team to click mouth-watering pictures of your food
- Add an in-app call option for users to contact the restaurant directly
How can you boost the brand awareness of your platform?
Brand awareness is something that one shouldn’t overlook as it puts their enterprise in the minds of their target customers. Marketing is all about increasing the awareness of your Swiggy like app so that the customers will prefer your service whenever they require it. You will be going against several brands in the market without any doubt. However, by pulling off a final trick that you have ultimately held up your sleeve, you will be able to take them down.
The top-of-the-mind status achieved by existing brands in the market can be shaken off the users’ minds in no time with a perfectly executed plan. One might recall that several brands have made themselves to the top tier by pulling down the existing brands in the market. With the immense user engagement on social media platforms, it can be an effective tool to boost your business awareness.
Why should you address every query of your customers?
You will be receiving loads of queries from the customer side, and it will significantly increase during peak hours or special days. Ensure that you have hired an efficient team to take charge of this crucial task. With careful examination and little planning, you will be able to frame a set of questions that can be incorporated into a set of FAQs. For instance, you can incorporate the following queries into your Swiggy clone solution,
- You can add details regarding the maximum of booking one can make.
- How efficient are your delivery executives when it comes to making on-time deliveries
- How to contact the restaurant to provide additional instructions
- How to contact the admin team via call/chat for a refund or complaint
What does the future hold for my on-demand food delivery business?
Whilst most entrepreneurs sit back and relax after they have launched an on-demand food delivery app in the market, you must take it the other way. Utilize the digital marketing channels in your own particular way to promote your business. Hire a reliable Swiggy clone app development team to extend support post-launch and provide regular updates for your customers. Running a business successfully doesn’t exactly mean pulling new customers; it also involves expanding support for your current users to keep up the retention rate.